My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Thursday, April 19, 2018
Cinco De Mayo
Tag by Kimmy
Scrap kit by All dolled up

This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp
please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed
Ptu scrap kit called:
Cinco De Mayo
Designer Brenda
All Dolled Up
you can purchase this it at:
All Dolled Up
Pics For Design
Smiley Creations Shop

Viva La Mexico! This kit is all about Cinco de Mayo. 
this kit contains
136 elements and 30 papers
sure to be a favorite in your collection

Tube
I used a cutie by:
Rzhevskii
you can purchase this tube at:

Font
Presidente Tequila

Mask
I used Becky mask 23
I no longer have the link to download
I have had this mask since the beginning of time
site no longer up and running
use one of your choice

Let's begin

Open a new canvas
650x650

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 1 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none
apply your mask of choice
duplicate and mirror

Open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
give it a drop shadow
-2,-4,70-10.00
I use this same drop shadow
on all elements

Elements 
remember to drop shadow
refer to my tag for placement

Element 46-no resize
Element 130-no resize
Element 131-no resize
Element 37-resize 40%
duplicate and mirror
Element 18-resize 70%
mirror
Element 26-resize 40%
Element 85-resize 25%
Element 136-resize 85%
Element 116-resize 30%
Element 117-resize 20%
mirror
Element 49-resize 30%
duplicate
Element 56-resize 20%
Element 80-resize 20%
Element 98-resize 20%
Element 88-resize 30%
Element 113-resize 30%
Element 132-resize 30%
Element 92-resize 25%
Element 135-resize 25%

add your artist copyright
add your name
merge visible
save 






0 comments:

Post a Comment