My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Tuesday, October 27, 2015





This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only
Please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Pay to use scrap it called
Pirate's Girl
designed by Pink Paradox Productions
you can purchase this kit from her store

Mask of choice

Tube of choice
I used the gorgeous work of Keith Garvey
you can purchase his work

Font of choice 
I used one called
Pirata One

Lets begin
open a 800 x 600 blank canvas
fill with white

open frame 17 from the kit
resize 55% and sharpen
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of canvas
grab your magic wand
click in the center of frame
expand by 5
add a new raster layer
open paper 36
copy and paste into selection
select none
move below frame layer

make your background layer active
add a new raster layer
select all
choose a paper
I used paper 33
copy and paste into selection
select none
apply your mask of choice
merge group

open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
give it a drop shadow
of choice

we are going to add these elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to sharpen after resizing

element 110 - resize 40%
element 112 - resize 50%
element 160 - resize 48%
element 158 - resize 45%
element 156 - resize 36%
element 137 - resize 35%
element 58 - resize 25%
element 53 - resize 26%
element 6 - resize 30%
element 63 - resize 25%
element 93 - resize 60%
element 96 - resize 24%
element 90 - resize 20%
element 88 - resize 60%
element 51 - resize 60%
element 32 - resize 20%
element 20 - resize 20%
element 17 - resize 20%
element 157 - resize 40%
element 136 - resize 40%

add your name in a font of choice
merge visible
resize
add artist copyright




0 comments:

Post a Comment